Social Hub Engage Educate Empower
Beyond The Books Online Series: Registration competition
USQ’s Semester 2 2017 Corporate Webinar Registration Giveaway Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Semester 2 2017 Corporate Webinar Registration (https://www.usq.edu.au/webinars) Giveaway Competition (Competition) is conducted by the University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350, ABN: 40 234 732 081.
- The Competition commences on 3 July 2017 at 8am (Commencement Date) and concludes 18 October 2017 at 1pm (End Date) (Competition Period).
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Competition, You (or Entrant) are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is free and open only to Current USQ Students who are enrolled in Semester 2 2017, excluding those who are also USQ staff.
- To enter, Entrants must register for at least one of the six (6) webinars held during Semester 2 2017 (https://www.usq.edu.au/webinars/) (each registration an ‘Entry’) before the conclusion of the Competition.
- Each Entrant is entitled to make up to six (6) Entries, comprising only one per Webinar.
- USQ reserves the right to disqualify any Entry which is in excess of one Entry per webinar.
- The Total Prize Pool for the Competition is valued at $300 and comprises six (6) Prizes. The Prizes are Coles Myer vouchers, valued at AUD$50 each.
- All Entries will go into the one draw and the Potential Winners will be selected randomly at the sole discretion of USQ, within 72 hours of the End Date at O1, University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba, Queensland, 4350. An Entrant may win more than one Prize.
- The Potential Winners will be contacted via the email that they registered with. To successfully claim the Prize and be determined by USQ to be a Winner, the Potential Winner must within five (5) business days of the End Date of the Competition Period email email@example.com from their USQ email address, and provide USQ with sufficient details to enable USQ to deliver the Prize and confirm their student and enrolment status. A further draw may occur for any unclaimed Prizes until all Prizes are claimed by a Winner.
- USQ will mail the Prize to the Winners within five (5) business days of receiving the Winner’s details as set out above.
- In the event a Prize is unclaimed, a second chance draw will occur at the same place as the original draw within eighteen (18) days of the original Prize draw date. In the event the second draw Prize is unclaimed, the Prize will not be awarded.
- In addition, any terms and conditions applicable to the Prize and ancillary costs incurred in taking and using the Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner and not USQ. USQ takes no responsibility for card expiry date. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to check the expiry date of the Prize and use the Prize within the time limit specified on the card. USQ accepts no liability for card’s supplier or associated parties actions or failure to act in processing or administering the card.
- A Prize shall not be redeemable or transferable for cash. USQ reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another item or items totalling an equal value or greater value in the event the Prize or part thereof is not able to be awarded. Any change in the value of the Prize between the commencement and conclusion of the Competition is not the responsibility of USQ.
- Your Personal Information as defined by the Information Privacy Act 2009 (Qld) may be collected and used and disclosed by USQ for university and competition purposes and other incidental and associated functions and activities including to contact you with information and updates about USQ programs and events unless USQ is notified otherwise by you hitting the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the email communication or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to be removed from the USQ database. By participating in the Competition you consent to USQ using and disclosing any part of your personal information as set out above including transferring your personal information outside of Australia.
- USQ does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected Entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- USQ reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition including extending End Date of the Competition or varying the time of the draw. USQ also reserves the right to disqualify any individual who USQ has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of USQ which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition or otherwise, USQ reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition subject to any written directions under applicable legislation.
- Neither USQ nor any of its employees, contractors, agents, and suppliers associated with this Competition will be liable for any liability, loss, damage, or expense (including direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits) suffered or incurred (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence arising out of, or in connection of the Competition, including if you are a Winner, your use of the Prize; except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum allowable by law). This clause survives the conclusion of the Competition.
- All decisions of USQ in relation to the conduct of the Competition are final, binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of Queensland shall apply to these Terms and Conditions. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are void or unenforceable, then that part will be severed and the remainder construed as if the severed part had never existed.